The Trueste, hand-forged in precious platinum is a classic solitaire design. It is shown here with an important 3ct round brilliant diamond. Pave was set along the shank using the bright-cut technique otherwise known as bead set pave. The upper cup of the basket was likewise set with pave giving the appearance of the diamond sitting on a crown of diamonds.
- Crafted In Platinum
Precious Platinum is the preferred white metal for Victor Canera. Platinum exceeds gold in rarity and has many distinct advantages when utilized in jewelry. These benefits include its non-oxidizing and non-tarnishing characteristics, hypoallergenic properties, greater durability, and higher color purity compared to white gold.
- Hand made Art
This jewel is uniquely hand-forged using old world techniques. Victor Canera's hand-forged fabrication process produces jewels of the most exquisite quality compared to modern day techniques. Learn about Hand-Forged Jewelry →
|Type of Pave Diamonds||Full-cut melee|
|Center Setting Shape||Round|
|Center Setting Prongs||Single Wire Eagle Claw|
|Center Stone Weight||3.000|
|Center Stone Included?||No|
- Along with your purchase
- Purchase a Center Stone and Receive
● A 10% Discount on the base ring.
● Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
● Peace of mind of having your diamond insured during fabrication.
● Expedited Completion of your Project.
● The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
- Insurance Appraisal and Presentation Box
This item will be accompanied with a "Suggested Retail Replacement Value" document for insurance purposes and a Victor Canera presentation box.