This design is a floral motif side stone ring, hand fabricated in platinum. The piece revolves around a very color saturated emerald cut aqua-marine. The side stones are a mix of pear shapes and marquise shaped diamonds arranged to resemble a flower in bloom. The side diamonds are set in our groove set system which results in an absolute minimal amount of metal covering the side diamonds.
- Crafted In Platinum
Precious Platinum is the preferred white metal for Victor Canera. Platinum exceeds gold in rarity and has many distinct advantages when utilized in jewelry. These benefits include its non-oxidizing and non-tarnishing characteristics, hypoallergenic properties, greater durability, and higher color purity compared to white gold.
- Hand made Art
This jewel is uniquely hand-forged using old world techniques. Victor Canera's hand-forged fabrication process produces jewels of the most exquisite quality compared to modern day techniques. Learn about Hand-Forged Jewelry →
|Type of Pave Diamonds|
|Center Setting Shape||Emerald Cut|
|Center Setting Prongs||Single Wire Eagle Claw|
|Center Stone Weight||2.000|
|Center Stone Included?||No|
- Along with your purchase
- Purchase a Center Stone and Receive
● A 10% Discount on the base ring.
● Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
● Peace of mind of having your diamond insured during fabrication.
● Expedited Completion of your Project.
● The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
- Insurance Appraisal and Presentation Box
This item will be accompanied with a "Suggested Retail Replacement Value" document for insurance purposes and a Victor Canera presentation box.