This halo solitaire, hand-forged in precious platinum features a beautiful 1.1ct Canera Antique Cushion polished for light performance. The ring features a cathedral shank. Neo-French Pave was employed throughout with vintage, single-cut melee that perfectly match the chunky facets of the center stone.
- Crafted In Platinum
Precious Platinum is the preferred white metal for Victor Canera. Platinum exceeds gold in rarity and has many distinct advantages when utilized in jewelry. These benefits include its non-oxidizing and non-tarnishing characteristics, hypoallergenic properties, greater durability, and higher color purity compared to white gold.
- Hand made Art
This jewel is uniquely hand-forged using old world techniques. Victor Canera's hand-forged fabrication process produces jewels of the most exquisite quality compared to modern day techniques. Learn about Hand-Forged Jewelry →
|Type of Pave Diamonds||Full-cut melee|
|Center Setting Shape||Canera Antique Cushion|
|Center Setting Prongs||Single Wire Eagle Claw|
|Center Stone Weight||1.120|
|Center Stone Included?||No|
- Along with your purchase
- Purchase a Center Stone and Receive
● A 10% Discount on the base ring.
● Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
● Peace of mind of having your diamond insured during fabrication.
● Expedited Completion of your Project.
● The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
- Insurance Appraisal and Presentation Box
This item will be accompanied with a "Suggested Retail Replacement Value" document for insurance purposes and a Victor Canera presentation box.