This ring, hand-forged in precious platinum, features a twisted or braided shank. Just as two lives are unified in one, the two strands of the band signify the unity of marriage. The center stone is a 1ct round brilliant diamond. The intertwining pieces of the shank are set with round melee weighing a quarter of a point. Four prongs hold down the center stone. The design is one that's organic, fluid and unique.
When Paired with a Center Diamond
- Receive a 10% Discount on the cost of the base setting.
- Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage for the center stone during fabrication.
- A one on one consulation with the designer.
- Expedited Completion of your Project.
- The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
Hand Fabricated Works of Art
This jewel is uniquely hand-forged using old world techniques. Victor Canera's hand-forged fabrication process produces jewels of the most exquisite quality compared to modern day techniques for mass production that degrade quality. LEARN MORE >
Crafted in - Platinum
Precious Platinum is the preferred white metal for Victor Canera. Platinum exceeds gold in rarity and has many distinct advantages when utilized in jewelry. These benefits include its non-oxidizing and non-tarnishing characteristics, hypoallergenic properties, greater durability, and higher color purity compared to white gold. LEARN MORE >
Along with your purchase
Along with the purchase of this Victor Canera product, enjoy these complimentary benefits.