A unique split band halo, hand fabricated in 18K yellow gold which features a beautiful 1.70ct Pear Shaped Diamond set in a delicate micro-pave halo. This design is atypical in terms of it split band as it features an asymmetric split one side of the band having a Chevron shape. A beautiful textural contrast is created between the glossy finish of one band contrasting with the pave set diamonds of the other.
- Crafted In Yellow Gold
18K Yellow Gold is our preferred gold karatage for our jewelry designs. Victor Canera 18K Yellow Gold is alloyed in house using our unique combination of metals and pure gold. The result is a beautiful rich golden hue.
- Hand made Art
This jewel is uniquely hand-forged using old world techniques. Victor Canera's hand-forged fabrication process produces jewels of the most exquisite quality compared to modern day techniques. Learn about Hand-Forged Jewelry →
|Pave Type||U-Cut Shallow|
|Type of Pave Diamonds||Full-cut melee|
|Center Setting Shape||Pear Shape|
|Center Setting Prongs||Single Wire Eagle Claw|
|Center Stone Weight||1.700|
|Center Stone Included?||No|
- Along with your purchase
- Purchase a Center Stone and Receive
● A 10% Discount on the base ring.
● Free domestic, overnight shipping with full insurance coverage.
● Peace of mind of having your diamond insured during fabrication.
● Expedited Completion of your Project.
● The convenience of a one-stop shopping experience.
- Insurance Appraisal and Presentation Box
This item will be accompanied with a "Suggested Retail Replacement Value" document for insurance purposes and a Victor Canera presentation box.